#FundFriday 2017 Campaign
We’re supporting Washington classrooms throughout 2017 by partnering with DonorsChoose.org, a crowdfunding site that makes it easy for teachers to post project requests. Every Friday, we are fully-funding one teacher’s project! Learn how to post a project and be sure to follow #FundFriday to see who we have funded each week!
Submit a project
*Projects are selected based on a set of criteria which helps us determine which projects most qualify for funding, including but not limited to geography, need, and school subject.
Projects funded by subject
- Art supplies and materials
- Technology including anything from desktops and laptops to hardware and tablets
- Literacy materials like books, game, supplies, and more
- Math books, tools, calculators, materials, and the like
- History books, field trips, and teaching materials
- STEAM(Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math)
- Enhanced Learning includes resources to support and enhance focus and retention