Forms | Seattle, WA - Spokane, WA | Inspirus Credit Union


At Inspirus Credit Union, it's of the utmost importance to ensure that our members are always receiving the state-of-the-art conveniences they deserve.

If you have not found a service you are looking for throughout the rest of the site, the answer to your question may be within this handy section. Take advantage of helpful contact information and service details for a number of things that make your banking life easier.

Automated Deposit & Payment Forms

ACH Direct Transfer Authorization Form

Submit this form electronically by logging in to Online Banking and selecting "ACH Direct Transfer Form" under the "Additional Services" tab.

Want the same benefits offered to those with direct deposit or payroll deduction, but your employer doesn't offer it? Have funds transferred each month automatically from your account at another institution through ACH Direct Transfer, and get the same benefits as all the rest.

Authorization for Direct Deposit of Retirement Funds

Courtesy of the Washington State Department of Retirement Systems.

Payroll Deposits for School Employees

Have a portion of your paycheck deposited automatically – for as little, or as much, as you want. For automatic deposit of your entire paycheck, please see your payroll office.

Payroll Deposits for Non-School Employees – Please see your payroll office to set up automatic deposits of any amount.

Visa Credit Card AutoPay Authorization

Pay the minimum due, the entire balance, or a set amount. Payments are automatically deducted from your credit union savings or checking account.


Online Statement Access Agreement

Electronic Communication Disclosure and Consent

Membership Account Agreement & Funds Availability Policy

Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement

Truth In Savings Disclosure

Certificates Truth In Savings Disclosure

Visa Credit Card Account Agreement

Mechanical Repair Coverage Transfer Form

Mechanical Repair Coverage Cancellation Form

Request Forms

Deposit Envelopes

At your request, we'll supply you with postage-paid envelopes to send your deposits and loan payments. Or order by phone during regular business hours at 1-888-628-4010.

Outgoing Wire Request

For same day processing, domestic wire requests must be submitted and verified by 12:00 p.m. PT. International wire requests must be submitted and verified by 10:00 a.m. PT. If you're named on the account designated to receive the wire, you may opt to request the wire by phone during regular business hours at 1-888-628-4010. For more information on sending or receiving a wire transfer, please see our Wiring Instructions.

Visa Credit Card Authorized User Request

Share the purchasing power of your Visa card by adding an authorized Visa user to your account. A separate card will be issued with the authorized user's name on it.

Unauthorized Activity & Transaction Research Forms

Account Reconciliation Worksheet

Offers assistance in balancing your account statement, tips to help you spot mistakes, and instructions of what to do if you think you've found an error.

ACH Unauthorized Activity

Are charges continuing to appear for a service or membership you've canceled? Let us help. Please print the attached form and call us at 1-888-628-4010, during regular business hours, for instructions on how to complete it.

Affidavit for Unauthorized use of a Visa Debit or ATM Card

Seeing fraudulent Visa debit and/or ATM transactions against your account? Use this form to deactivate your card and dispute those charges. (If you suspect fraudulent activity on your Visa credit card, call Cardholder Services immediately at 1-866-820-4927.)

Bill Pay Research Request

Having a problem with a Bill Pay payment or need to place a stop on one? We'll help you figure it out.

Visa Debit Cardholder Dispute

Have you been overcharged for a Visa debit card transaction? Or, charged for a reservation that had been canceled? If your efforts to resolve the issue with the merchant have been unsuccessful, we'll do our best to help. (If you are disputing charges on a Visa credit card, please call Cardholder Services at 1-866-820-4927.)

Purchasing Vehicle from Private Party/Owner Forms

Authorization for Payoff

The authorization for loan payoff gives the lienholder permission to accept the payoff balance and release vehicle title to Inspirus Credit Union.

Power of Attorney

The power of attorney gives Inspirus Credit Union authority to sign necessary documents on your behalf to add our name as lienholder to Washington State registration. (This form must be notarized)

Washington State Bill of Sale

The state of Washington Bill of Sale form is used to gather necessary information on the vehicle sale.

Washington Certificate of Fact

This form is used to make a statement of fact regarding a change in ownership to registered owners on a vehicle (i.e. adding or removing someone from the title other than a private party sale transaction) The statement must certify the reason for the change in ownership.

Washington Declaration of Buyer and Seller Regarding value of Used Vehicle Sold

This form used to certify the condition of vehicle, amount paid and date of sale.

Washington Recreational Vehicle Data Use Tax

This form is used to certify the condition of recreational vehicle.

Vessel Data/use Tax Form

This form is required for the transfer/purchase of a vessel.

Security Agreement

This form is to be completed by any registered owners on the title of a vehicle/boat/RV that will not be on the loan to acknowledge the loan on the collateral

Consumer Loan Agreement

The completion of this form governs loan accounts and is required to obtain a consumer loan with Inspirus Credit Union.