Our Board of Directors is seeking Volunteers
Our Board of Directors is invested in providing the best guidance for Inspirus Credit Union operations. They serve its members by setting goals that are in line with the credit union’s mission. As a member and owner of the credit union, you have the opportunity to be considered to serve as a volunteer. Learn how you can get involved!
Our Associate Director Program provides an opportunity for interested Inspirus members to learn about the board process and gain an educational background on the internal policies and procedures of Inspirus Credit Union. These are non-voting, volunteer positions that will require approximately 10 hours of dedicated time each month. Each position will be appointed to a one or two-year term by the Inspirus Credit Union Board of Directors.
Associate Board members will
• Attend monthly board meetings
• Learn about the state and national credit union system
• Participate in strategic planning and special projects
• Receive training and education on issues important to the credit union and its members
• Develop an understanding of financial statements and accounting practices
Candidates must adhere to a Code of Ethics which includes, but is not limited to
• Acting with the highest degree of integrity
• Upholding laws, bylaws, rules, policies, and regulations relating to operations of the Credit Union
• Recognizing and accepting personal responsibility to build, maintain, and protect the Credit Union’s good name and reputation
• Protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal information of members and staff
• Protecting sensitive operational or competitive issues of the Credit Union
How to apply
If you are interested in applying, please fill out the paperwork linked below and email to: Nikol@inspirusCU.org.
Or mail in your letter to:Inspirus Credit Union
Attn: Nikol Gianopoulos
P.O. Box 576
Seattle, WA 98111-0576
Your application must be returned prior to April 16th, 2018.