#FundFriday 2018 - Inspirus & DonorsChoose.org
At Inspirus Credit Union, we believe in the power of education and those who make Washington a great place to learn. To show our support and thanks to all of the wonderful teachers in our state, we’re giving back to education every Friday by fully-funding one (or more) teachers’ DonorsChoose.org projects.
Learn how to post a project here and follow us on Facebook to see the projects we’re funding each week! If you have a project you would like to submit for funding, send us a link in the box below. We’d love to hear from you!
Submit a Project Below
*Projects are selected based on a set of criteria which helps us determine which projects most qualify for funding, including but not limited to geography, need, and school subject.
Projects funded by subject
- Art supplies and materials
- Technology including anything from desktops and laptops to hardware and tablets
- Literacy materials like books, game, supplies, and more
- Math books, tools, calculators, materials, and the like
- History books, field trips, and teaching materials
- STEAM(Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math)
- Enhanced Learning includes resources to support and enhance focus and retention