Visa® Platinum Card
Make purchases anywhere with Visa®, the credit card that's accepted worldwide.
- Save with no interest on purchases for the first six months (currently 8.50% - 14.50% variable APR after introductory period)
- Transfer high-interest balances from other financial institutions or small consumer loans
- Rest assured with improved EMV chip security
- Help build or establish credit
Current as of 04/01/2018
|EMV Chip Card||Annual Fees||Credit Line||APR|
|None||Up to $20,000||8.50% - 14.50%|
Auto Rental Collision Damage Waver
Credit Card Rates and Fees
Rates effective as of the last dividend declaration date. Rates and Terms subject to credit approval.
APR will vary after account opening (see Credit Card Agreement for details).
Programs, rates, terms, and conditions subject to change without notice.
Add authorized users
Share the convenience of your Visa, teach financial responsibility, and gain peace-of-mind in an emergency. It’s easy to add your spouse, teenager, college-bound student, or young adult as an authorized cardholder.
- No membership or minimum age requirement
- No annual fees
- Keep your current account number
- You retain the responsibility for making payments
To add an authorized user, please complete and return the Visa Credit Card Authorization Form.
Enable Auto Pay
Pay the minimum due, the entire balance, or a set amount. Payments are automatically deducted from your credit union savings or checking account.Authorization Form
Three ways you can apply
Visa Credit Card Payments
P.O. Box 60510
City of Industry, CA 91716-0510